KTimer, Patch for wish 195647

Eike Krumbacher eike.krumbacher at x-eike.de
Thu Apr 15 17:59:30 CEST 2010

Hi!

In bug report 195647, the reporter wishes to enter the time in day,
hour, minutes and seconds, just to not calculate the time in seconds
using a calculator.

The attached patch follows this idea. There were two QSpinButtons added,
one for hour and one for minutes. I think, that "days" is much too far
in the future, but if you like, I would add this spin box too.
The signals are new connected, the time is displayed in
hour:minutes:seconds-format in the table. Furthermore, there is some
code cleanup, as I removed tabs and replaced them by spaces.
Please note, that I did not touch the LCD-Widget. This displays the
seconds until job-start.

OK, thats it

Eike