Webpages for kdelirc

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun May 3 21:18:39 CEST 2009

Hi Frank,

so you are the Frank in "Frank and I" in Michael's email announcing the return
of kdelirc, and also subscribed here? Sorry, missed that before, that is why
I only addressed Michael in the previous email, will behave better in the
future.

Welcome :)

Dimanche, le 3 mai 2009, à 18:52, Frank Scheffold a écrit:
> I just talked to Michael, and the next days we are collecting some ideas
> about the text. I will also provide you some screenshots then from which
> you can gather.

Fine, thanks.

I guess you will do the move of kdelirc to kdeutils yourself tomorrow, right?
I will be online at least around 17-19 h German time, moving my own stuff
(network kioslave to kdebase), so if there are any things to discuss feel
free to ping frinring on #kde-devel :)

Cheers
Friedrich
--