Maintainers: Please update the version numbers in trunk

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jan 6 21:23:17 CET 2009

Hi all,

4.2 has been branched. So in a not too distant future finally a lot of people
can taste the fruits of your long nights and days :)
Especially Ark and KGpg have seen quite some work, thanks a lot Harald,
YewMing, and Eike. But also KCalc and KWallet(Manager) have seen some love by
David and Michael, thank you for sharing your work with the rest of the
world, too. :) And everybody else of course. And sure, I put some work into
Okteta, too ;)

So please all maintainers now update the version number of your program in
trunk, to help with identifying the versions. And cc: me, so I can update the
info on utils.kde.org

Cheers
Friedrich
--