kde-utils Talk at Akademy

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Apr 10 18:19:59 CEST 2009

Hi Jonathan, all,

Le jeudi, 9 avril 2009, à 22:51, Jonathan Riddell a écrit:
> On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 10:25:59AM +0530, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Akademy call for participation was announced sometime back. We have
> > been receiving wonderful talk submissions all this time. It would be
> > just awesome to have a talk on "kde-utils" module as a whole or one of
> > the components for example Oketa. Lightning talks are very welcome as
> > well. :)
>
> Who else is going to Akademy?  We could do a talk made up of lightning
> talks introducing our respective apps and their status.

Good idea. Myself I would be especially interested to learn more about Ark,
KGpg and Wallet manager at this opportunity (no offense to the others, just
my personal needs). And kdelirc :)

I understand you would do the organisation, Jonathan? Thanks.

> We could
> probably even get people who weren't there in via skype or the like.

For a remote presentation I might be available (otherwise just a recorded
video), so: check for Okteta.

> Quick answer needed, talks should be submitted by tomorrow (10th).

I sadly won't make it for a physical presence.

Still pondering if I could prepare a whole talk about the document centric
framework which is developed inside Okteta. But that should not interfere
with the (usage of the) program Okteta itself, there is enough content for
both presentations.

Cheers
Friedrich
--