Version numbers for 4.2

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Wed Nov 26 01:12:53 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I was wondering who's setting the version numbers for the 4.2 release. I know
last time Friedrich did it, but I'm not sure if that was just a last-minute
fix because we all forgot to do it ourselves :)

Basically we could all do it ourselves - and most app maintainers should know
which version number is appropriate - and just post here so we'll know which
applications still need it (some are still unmaintained, I reckon?)

Regards,
Michael