Collecting KDE Utils 4.1 Highlights

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu May 29 22:13:43 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2008, um 20:52 Uhr, schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> Am Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2008 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> > Am Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2008, um 20:18 Uhr, schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> > > Cmp.
> > > http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Release_Goals
> > > for what is currently collected.
> >
> > I see entries for KGpg, Okteta and Superkaramba on that page now:
> > 	Back: KGpg, graphical GPG frontend
>
> KGpg never has been anywhere else than in kdeutils. Who made this entry?

Jos (cc:ed, Hi!) did so. [JTB] Why did you think so, Jos?

Was it compiled for KDE 4.0?

Seems so. The CMakeLists.txt [C4.0]
only shows a guard for windows
	if (NOT WIN32)
	   # K3Process
	   macro_optional_add_subdirectory(kgpg)
	endif (NOT WIN32)
which has been meanwhile removed for KDE 4.1. Perhaps Jos uses Windows
secretly? ;)

[JTB]
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Schedules%2FKDE4%2F4.1_Release_Goals&diff=26735&oldid=26734

[C4.0]