KDE4Powersave

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu May 29 20:22:16 CEST 2008

Hi Thomas,

Am Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2008, um 03:18 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Gillespie:
> Kde4powersave is just about feature complete now,

Congrats. :)

compilehttp://www.heise.de/
> (playground/utils/kde4powersave :) ). What i really need now are some bug
> reports (and icons, but that can wait). One big bug is that the lid button
> action doesnt work, but i think that's my laptops fault, so if someone
> could check that out on their setup that would be great.
>
> Thanks in advance, suggestions welcome!

Bug reports:
For me Solid::PowerControl misses to connect to HAL, so it does not work. But
this is not visible in the applet, all actions are still available and the
battery is just empty. Can this state be read from Solid?

Suggestions:
* A Help submenu with About program (cmp. Klipper, the clipboard applet
neigbour in the systray)
* A tooltip could show the current status more detailed.

That's all in a hurry :)
Friedrich