IRC-Meeting in 5 Minutes!

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu May 29 20:21:41 CEST 2008

Hi Sascha,

good to see you and all so amibitious on improving authentification stuff. I
am really looking forward to your first results :)

Am Montag, 26. Mai 2008, um 19:56 Uhr, schrieb Sascha Peilicke:
> Hi guys,
>
> I just wanted to remind you, that we meet in 5 minutes in #kde-utils at
> freenode.

Thanks for the reminder. Although you did not meet me there and also will only
seldomly do so in irc channels, as this sucks too much time for me.

Perhaps you want to announce such meetings additionally to this list also on a
blog in the future, so people who do not want to subscribe to this
mailinglist but might be experienced or interested can at least follow a
kwallet-ng session. A headline on planet kde reaches a lot of people :)

Friedrich