KWallet maintainership

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu May 1 01:10:21 CEST 2008

Hi Lemma et all,

Am Mittwoch, 30. April 2008, um 01:55 Uhr, schrieb Michael Leupold:
> sorry for not being able to post a reply to the previous post but I just
> recently joined the list...

So welcome :)

> I'd like to help a little on kwallet as well though I'm not yet sure how
> much time I could contribute.
> Judging from what I've seen so far kwalletmanager was "ported" to use the
> q3compat classes without much of anything else. So the UI is definitely
> something to get working on. There's also quite some bugs which haven't
> been handled in a while - I'm already trying to work on some of them though
> I fear my work will be partly superfluous once the UI gets rewritten.
> There's also a plethora of wishes on bugs.kde.org which we might check to
> determine what others are expecting kwallet to do.
>
> IRC meeting sounds like a great idea. Just tell me when and where :)

Please keep me (and the list perhaps) uptodate how you are all doing. So we
know who is going to rock KWallet in the future. :) And who can be contacted
for coordination related things.

Perhaps Lemma might make for a good main maintainer, as he is already an
insider? If only without an SVN account yet, correct?

Cheers
Friedrich