A couple of issues in kcalc

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 16 02:20:44 CEST 2008

Hi,
the current versions of kcalc (trunk, 4.1, 4.0) do not consider dot as a
valid decimal separator when the decimal separator is not set to "." in
the Regional & Language module of System Settings. This is very annoying
as makes useless the
numeric keypad.

Moreover, the "AC" button is no more connected with the "Del" key, and
also "PageUp" and "PageDown" for "C" and "AC" do not seem to work.

I suspect that these issues are due to the conversion of the hardcoded
interface into a .ui file, as they are regressions 3.5.x.

The attached patch solves both of them. If you think the patch is good,
I can commit it, both for trunk and 4.1 (and also 4.0, if necessary :)

Regards,
--
Luigi