power manager in 4.2

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:19:25 CEST 2008

I've been thinking a bit more about the PowerDevil plasmoid, and I
think that there is actually no need for having a PowerDevil-specific
plasmoid: it is perfectly possible to use the existing BatteryMonitor
plasmoid. I've been using PowerDevil + BatteryMonitor for a few days
and it works very well. A few features should be added to
BatteryMonitor however: the ability to open the PowerDevil kcmodule
and to suspend the machine from the context menu.
Opinions?