KWallet maintainership

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Wed Apr 30 01:55:54 CEST 2008

Hey,

sorry for not being able to post a reply to the previous post but I just
recently joined the list...

I'd like to help a little on kwallet as well though I'm not yet sure how much
time I could contribute.
Judging from what I've seen so far kwalletmanager was "ported" to use the
q3compat classes without much of anything else. So the UI is definitely
something to get working on. There's also quite some bugs which haven't been
handled in a while - I'm already trying to work on some of them though I fear
my work will be partly superfluous once the UI gets rewritten. There's also a
plethora of wishes on bugs.kde.org which we might check to determine what
others are expecting kwallet to do.

IRC meeting sounds like a great idea. Just tell me when and where :)

Regards,
Lemma