Sweeper

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Apr 26 01:22:38 CEST 2008

Hi Pino,

Am Freitag, 25. April 2008, um 21:53 Uhr, schrieb Pino Toscano:
> Hello!
>
> following Friedrich's good proposals for making kdeutils a nice module
> again, I was thinking about taking the maintainership of sweeper, small
> utility for cleaning personal data.

That would be great.

> Is anybody else having a similar idea?

Nobody else so far contacted me at least.

The currently listed maintainer, Brian S. Stephan, was contacted by me on
12.04.2008 at the email address as listed in kde-common/accounts (the one is
the about data bounces). No reply. And his last commit was 2006-05-10 to the
game Kamefu. So I guess we lost him.

> What do you think?

You are already doing the job, as I see by the commits :)

So unless no one else complains the next days (say until Monday), you can put
the tag maintainer with your name to Sweeper's KAboutData, please.

Cheers
Friedrich