NWI: hollow apps

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Sat May 2 10:58:36 CEST 2009

On Saturday 02 May 2009 01:42:44 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> > * using "create new as this one" for any of already existing app
> > within container
>
> Sorry, not sure what you mean by this.

Run Konq. There is such feature as duplicate tab. This one would mean
the same, but the content would be empty.

Btw. I rather keep this idea of the hollow apps, because you also
mentioned splitting window, all in all, this summary is rather as a
concept, so it would be better to keep all of the features and
implement then one by one and see the effects and feedback from the
users.

Cheers,