Help

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Thu Jun 11 21:56:51 CEST 2009

On Thursday 11 June 2009 20:56:10 rajkumar vbalakrishnasamy wrote:

>      I am very interested in doing open source project.

Rajkumar, great to hear from you. This is actually usability ML list
(devel, but not mainstream) so you might rather be interested in more
core devel MLs (KDE or particular KDE app). If you are just beginning
your developer journey I would suggest taking a look at KDE bugzilla
for reports marked as "JJ: " (the prefix of the summary is two
letters J). Those are technically easy tasks to do (some will + time
is required) and could be a good exercise for you (diving into the
code, sending patches, getting in touch with maintainers, and so on).

  I hope this helped you a little.

All the best, cheers