Direction arrows.

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Mon Jun 25 10:41:03 CEST 2007

Hi Diego!

We do not have a chapter about RTL languages yet, but it would fit in very
nicely with the planned "Internationalisation" section in the introduction:
http://wiki.openusability.org/guidelines/

If you (or maybe some other translators) are willing help write that section
or provide us with content, then this would be a great help to us.

Olaf

[ Diego Iastrubni, So., 24. Jun. 2007 ]