Direction arrows.

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Sun Jun 24 20:25:39 CEST 2007

(a little off topic)

I have found that the icons used in Qt3 (amarok, kaffeine) look funky on RTL
(right to left) desktops. Has anyone started thinking about a fix for that
problem?

For example, by definition the default play/next/prev icons should not reflect
the desktop direction, which means even on RTL desktops, the order should be
(always visually, from left to right)
	prev, play, pause stop, next

Unfortunately application developers do not always remember this (or know
this) and they use the default layout defined by the layout system of the
toolkit. For example Qt3 will reverse the order of the buttons on my amarok.

This shuold be in our HIG. Do we have a chapter about RTL lanaguages...?

ביום ראשון, 24 ביוני 2007, נכתב על ידי Aaron J. Seigo: