visual directions for kde

Ellen Reitmayr ellen at kde.org
Thu Mar 2 11:21:29 CET 2006

On Tuesday, 28. February 2006 19:09, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 23 February 2006 07:49, Ellen Reitmayr wrote:
> >  after a long conversation on irc we've decided to do the following:
>
> what is the timeline we are looking at here?

hm, i have a todo in my calendar to start it tomorrow, but as there are many
pending things (wikipedia report, summary of the accessibility meeting, ...)
and i'm a bit ill i doubt i'll meet this self-assigned timeline.

who else wants to work on it? we should split tasks to avoid double-work!

cheers,
/el

--

Ellen Reitmayr