[hig] tabbed dialogs with one tab

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri Jun 9 08:27:47 CEST 2006

In KDE4 there is a new class that can be used by programmers to show basic
dialogs. The KPageView.  It shows 'pages'. Most dialogs will use it to
show one page, though.
As you can see below, I asked for an enhancement.

Tobias agreed to follow my advice, but it would be good to check if there
were no misunderstandings in, say, month from now. :-)

--
Thomas Zander