usabiliy.kde.org

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Fri Jul 28 03:58:33 CEST 2006

I am looking for someone who has experience contributing to KDE usability and
is interested in helping me keeping the usability.kde.org home page up to
date with recent reports, talks, and going-ons happening in the community.

Priority-wise, I think recent reports and talks are a bare minimum which
happen about once a month, additionally any mentions of kde usability or open
source usability in news sites would be interesting.. and if we ever get a
better www system I would love to syndicate everyone's usability blogs on
there as well.  But that is big-sky thinking.. currently I would be happy
with someone who will make monthly updates with reports and conferences.

I would love to keep this up myself, but I am always so busy and the website
is the last thing on my mind.  If you are interested, please send me a
private email.

Thanks,

~ Celeste

--