Automated check for guidelines conformity in KDE

Maks Orlovich maksim at cs.cornell.edu
Tue Nov 1 15:40:05 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 08:48, Ellen Reitmayr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in December, there will be a KDE Quality Assurance meetup in
> Hamburg/Germany. Frerich Raabe invited me to think about possibilities
> to automatically check for usability/hig conformity in KDE applications.
<snip>
We actually already have a tool that can be used to check capitalization style
compliance and for accelerator conflicts -- the scheck style in kdesdk. It
can probably be extended with some of the things you have there --- but not
all of them are automatically checkable (e.g. the need for ellipses is not)

-Maks