HIG Wiki

Ellen Reitmayr ellen.reitmayr at relevantive.de
Tue Jul 19 17:01:57 CEST 2005

jan.muehlig wrote:
> The hig wiki was reactivated. By hands of magic!
> http://test.openusability.org/wiki_ou/index.php/Main_Page

ah, wow, and even the contents still seem to be there :)

Still, when making changes, please let me know as the RSS feed for media
wikis is not reliable.

Even if I first didn't like the idea of double work (transferring wiki
changes to docbook and vice versa), I am now glad that people work on
the hig at all :) Let's try to keep both versions up to date by posting
here that something was changed.

LG
/el