HIG Wiki

jan.muehlig jan.muehlig at relevantive.de
Tue Jul 19 16:42:19 CEST 2005

The hig wiki was reactivated. By hands of magic!
http://test.openusability.org/wiki_ou/index.php/Main_Page

I don't know in which state it is. At the time of it's disappearence, it
was said that it is too much hazzle to maintain two formats, and
mediawiki formats are kind of weird.

So long,
Jan

Jan Muehlig       email: jm at relevantive.de
Vorstand            mobil: +49.179.5957060