content for usability.kde.org

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Sat Dec 10 15:04:17 CET 2005

Hey all,

Im reorganizing structure and content on usability.kde.org. I noticed that
most other projects have a list of their members, we do not.  If you are
active with kde usability and would like to be listed on the site, but send
me your name, location, the email address you would like posted (if any),
about 75 to 100 word description of your history with kde usability (or any
other bio blurb you would like), and a list of projects (and send
deliverables if you have any) that you have worked on in the past year.

oh, and a photo too if you like.  dont be shy about the photo, but you can
always do a southpark character if you like.

thanks!

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability