Feedback about usability.kde.org re-organization

Celeste Paul seele at obso1337.org
Wed Sep 15 22:38:25 CEST 2004

> > Are there any formal user tests that have been done with KDE software?  The
> > only reports I have read have been by usability experts and not "users".
>
> what do you mean by "formal user tests"? there was that one done comparing
> KDE3.something to WinXP that was quite good.

do you know where it is/hosted?  i havnt read it yet.

user tests/studies are usually done with several subjects of different backgrounds in order to assess issues the "user" confronts while using a product.  has openusability.org done any of these tests?

Ellen/Jan: are you also coming up with reports for user testing also?

a related user test off the top of my head was the GNOME 2.6 report done a few months ago:
http://www.userinstinct.com/viewpost.php?postid=gnome26review