[Fwd: kdelibs/kdeui]

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 14 02:25:13 CEST 2004

the following is from a recent CVS commit, which Ian CCMAIL'd to
kde-usability:

On Monday 13 September 2004 09:17, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Added a few other items that appear in KControl control panels to std  gui
> items.  The details might not be completely correct yet, but at  least now
> we can change those in one place.
>
> Added ability to change a KPushButton on just a std gui property enum.

when we get to the section on buttons, both in standard dialogs as well as in
hand-crafted ones, in the HIG we need to cover the use of KGuiItems as that's
our way of enforcing standardization by policy.

--
Aaron J. Seigo