[ADMIN] Moving on.

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Fri Jul 9 20:43:50 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 30 June 2004 13:20, Thomas Zander wrote:

> I am the administrator/moderator of this mailing list as I have been
> doing from its inception.  I took on the job for two reasons; nobody
> else wanted it and (more importantly) the external usability-experts
> needed a list for the usability platform they wanted to start.
> Since we started the list over 10 months ago the usability platform
> itself has been in limbo with no progress at all in recent months.

Openusabilty.org is becoming more and more active so I think we now
finally see progress.

> If somebody still believes this list has merit and wants to take
> over; sent me an email before that date to arrange transfer of the
> platform.  Naturally only a person that 'can be trusted' to follow
> the platforms ideas should do so.

I think we still need a list which can serve as platform to discuss
usabilty issues between KDE developers and usability experts and I
would be willing to take over the kde-usability-devel mailing list.

There has been many private mails and discussions on the openusability
forums which I think would better fit on this list. What do others
think? Would it be useful to continue with this list?