Draft specifications for OpenUsability.org

Ruth A. Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Sun Feb 29 11:46:04 CET 2004

Thomas Zander wrote:
> Why?  PDF is still the standard for this kind of thing, is it not?
> Or did you want to edit it?
>
> Notice that this reads fine into KWord (for example). Which allows you to
> edit it and print it to PDF afterwards again.

Standard?  I don't know.

1. pdf is harder to use (I have to use somebody else's Windows machine
to read my email for the time being, nothing installed to read .pdfs
(including Adobe).)

2. The most efficient way to give you comments may be to copy all or
portions of your document and revise or add comments.  This is generally
harder to do with pdf.

If you want to make it really easy for others to read and comment, but
it on a wiki.
(If you're interested, put it on a page on
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/AboutThesePages.)

regards,
Randy Kramer