konq tabs

Nick Shafff shafff at ukr.net
Sun Feb 22 11:11:27 CET 2004

В сообщении от Суббота, 21-Фев-2004 23:22 Stephan Binner написал(a):

> You're sure you didn't want to post to kde-usability? This mailing list is
> not intended to create a duplicate place to discuss single apps' bugs in
> details.
Sorry. Then, maybe this will match the mailing list topic:
I changed shortcuts for clipboard to ctrl+ins (copy), shift+ins (paste) in control centre.

But this works only in windows with menu (with edit->copy,paste items).
In single line fields and during editing filename in konq, only ctrl+c and ctrl+v works.
So its hard to remember which shortcut i have to use in certain case.

Is it possible to introduce more shortcut types -
for example 'short pressing right shift' or 'short pressing left shift'?

I used these shortcuts in M$ Windows for keyboard switching (right shift is English and left one is Russian)

--
Nickolay Shaforostoff, KDE Russian Team
mailto:linux at voliacable.com
http://program.net.ua