time to announce... (Aaron J. Seigo)

Ellen Reitmayr ellen.reitmayr at relevantive.de
Fri Feb 20 12:30:36 CET 2004

Hi there,

> On February 18, 2004 08:43, Jan Muehlig wrote:
> > We (my company together with Jutta) are just working on a issue list
> > about 3.2. Where should we post this?

And Aaron J. Seigo answered:
> here would be great. or the newfangled portal-to-be? ;-)

I wrote most of the issues in the KDE Usability Report XML format.
Now I wonder if it makes sense to publish them on the KDE Usability
Project as the page for submitted reports looks quite unattended. But
publishing the issues in the list might result in a mess...

/gruesse
/ellen
*impatiently waiting for the 'newfangled portal-to-be'*

Ellen Reitmayr          email: reitmayr at relevantive.de
Usability Consultant    mobil: +49.177.3325867
relevantive AG          fon:   +49.30.23455630
Zehdenicker Str. 21     fax:   +49.30.23455639
10119 Berlin            web:   www.relevantive.de

relevantive - user experience architecture