Plasma Promo Materials in US Sizes

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Tue Oct 3 15:01:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

I recently staffed a sponsor booth at the Ohio Linux Fest representing
KDE and for that I had to get some promo materials printed in US
sizes. I have several dozens of Plasma brochures, a Plasma poster that
is 8.5"x11" (US Letter) and a stand-up sign holder for US Letter-sized
posters. I can mail this around the US in case somebody needs to staff
a booth.

The artwork is a modification of the artwork Jens Reuterberg sent me
through the promo list, using my very basic Inkscape skills. If
somebody wants to modify it, be my guest [0] (I think the sharing
settings allow you to upload files to that folder).

Btw, the printed brochures have a tiny error that I already corrected
in the uploaded artwork.

I updated [1] to include these links.

[0] https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/PNT0pGb0t63uWSI
[1] https://community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Artwork#Plasma