[kde-usa] Fwd: [gfldaven at gmail.com: LinuxFest Spokane 2015 invite from SFCC]

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:47:12 UTC 2015

Please contact Daven Reppy <gfldaven at gmail.com> and Troy Jones
<ormuzd at live.com> if you will be coming over and if you want a table.
Wish I could join you there.

Valorie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: [gfldaven at gmail.com: LinuxFest Spokane 2015 invite from SFCC]
To: Daven Reppy <gfldaven at gmail.com>
Cc: Troy Jones <ormuzd at live.com>

Daven and Troy, I'm sorry to say but I have to cancel. I found out
that my son's graduation ceremony is on Saturday, so I'll be out of
the state.

That said, I've told the Ubuntu folks and my local KDE posse about
your Linux fest, and some have indicated that they might want to come
over and share a table.

Forwarded to: ubuntu-us-wa at lists.ubuntu.com,
ubuntu-us-pnw at lists.ubuntu.com, ubuntu-us-or at lists.ubuntu.com,
ubuntu-us-id at lists.ubuntu.com and kde-usa at kde.org,