[kde-usa] Fwd: [kde-promo] KDE Booth at SCaLE

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 28 19:05:43 UTC 2015

----------  Missatge reenviat  ----------

Assumpte: [kde-promo] KDE Booth at SCaLE
Data: Dimarts, 27 de gener de 2015, 18:22:55
De: Bert Yerke <bert at yerke.net>
A: kde-promo at kde.org

SCaLE is coming up fast. In recent years, KDE booth participation has been
very low and last year, as this year, openSUSE has helped with nearly all of
the preparations and attendance. I am requesting that anyone in the
Southern California area that can help would respond. We need people,
promotional material and swag.

I have participated in the last two years but I don't know anything about
running a booth and last year was proof of that. If not for openSUSE we
would have had no booth at all and as it was we had only one laptop
(mine) and a sign that said "Conquer Your Delktop" Yes, misspelled.

Thanks,
Bert Yerke