[kde-usa] New Year's Eve

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 01:09:23 UTC 2014

Hi folks, those of you in the Seattle area are invited to our New
Year's Eve party at our cabin on the White River just outside of Mt.
Rainier Nat. Park. We're a mile from the turnoff to Crystal Mountain
Ski Area, if you want to ski.

Write for more precise directions if you are coming. What to bring:
warm clothes, some food to eat/share, and drinks if that is your
style. We usually have champagne at midnight, but it is not a
"drinking party" but rather a "have fun in the snow" if there is snow,
or "drink hot chocolate around the fire" if not - or both. It is
probable that there will be snow this year.

While there is a phone, there is no connectivity except dial-up!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez