[kde-usa] Call for booth workers for SCALE 11x in SoCal (LAX)

Aaron Johnson aaronforjesus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:02:44 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Just letting you know that SCALE 11x
(http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale11x) is around the corner! If you
are a KDE enthusiast or even an expert, this is your opportunity to
promote KDE and the software created by our community. We have a need
for booth workers and all you need to be one is an ability to talk to
people, a little knowledge about something KDE related, and a computer
(laptop preferred, but I have brought desktops/monitors before ;-)

The benefits are a free pass to SCALE (you can take breaks to catch
talks or browse the other booths), and the opportunity to make new
friends!

SCALE will be located in Southern California near LAX:

February 23-24, 2013
Hilton Los Angeles International Airport
5711 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, California
USA 90045
Tel: +1-310-410-4000

If you are interested, please contact me, Aaron Johnson, at
aaronforjesus at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Aaron Johnson