[kde-usa] Helping the Board with their NPO decision

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu May 10 18:32:44 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
> Anyways, I think that what might be truly useful to the board is to
> actually get some feedback from North American developers. Those of us
> that live here probably have very different perspectives about patents
> and patent threats than those that don't. (For the record, I'm of two
> minds about it myself...I definitely see both sides of going with one or
> the other. So I understand that it's quite hard to make a decision for
> the whole project.)

Would this be covering US developers only? If not then I'd obviously
also be interested in the opinion of community members outside the US.
In general: yes I'd be interested if it's not too much work.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org