[kde-usa] LISA11 in Boston

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Wed Sep 28 10:06:10 UTC 2011

Hi US folks :).

Not sure who is on this list really, but I thought I might give it a
try. We might be able to get a free booth/table to promote KDE at the
LISA'11 conference in Boston in December.

I was wondering if anyone here on this list would be willing to man
the booth there. The details can be found here:
http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa11/sponsors.html
The exhibition is Saturday and Sunday.

I'm working with one of the organisers to see if we can get a booth
and they need to know asap.

Thanks,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/