[kde-usa] LISA11 in Boston

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Wed Oct 5 07:31:33 UTC 2011

On 4 October 2011 14:34, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
> On 10/04/2011 06:27 AM, Claudia Rauch wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> So, we would indeed get a booth for free. It would be great if someone
>> could do it :). Anyone up for that?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Claudia

>>> Oops, sorry. My mistake :(
>
> Hi,
>
> It's pretty unlikely at this point that I can take off those days to man
> a booth. That may change but it's too far away for me to know for sure yet.

Not sure who is on this list, do you think it might be worth pinging
the promo list?

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/