[kde-usa] KDE gathering in Bellingham, WA USA in 2012.

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:13:53 UTC 2011

Hey Everybody!
This thread probably already exists, but I'm new to this kde USA list, so I
haven't seen it so far.

It sounds like there may be multiple KDE gatherings in North America in
2012.  Whether we call some of them Camp KDE or use different names for
others, I'd like to contribute what spare time I have to bringing one such
gathering to Bellingham, Washington USA.  Linux Fest Northwest will be
happening at the end of April in Bellingham, as well.  So, it would be
natural to bring these two events together.

Carl Symons came up with this idea & there are more of us who would also
like to see it happen.

Cheers,

Elcaset
--
Free Geek Seattle- Helping The Needy Get Nerdy
http://www.freegeekseattle.org/

K Desktop Environment- Experience Freedom & User Friendliness
http://kde.org/

Free Lossless Audio Codec
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Flac

Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at