How to disable the drkonqi once forever

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Dec 14 18:18:57 UTC 2015

Hi there,

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 6:46 PM, gotokrikkit <gotokrikkit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, drkonqi is making my system instable and I am tired of having to constantly
> open other sessions to kill this useless piece of code.
> How to deactivate forever this bug? (drkonqi)

I very much doubt that a debugger has any influence on the stability
of a system, if you see drkonqi pop up, then something else is amiss
(as in: something crashed on your system, drkonqi is just reporting
it, but isn't the cause of the bug). Without any further information
there is very little help I can offer, we would need the exact error
message and bug report you get, including the backtrace with debugging
symbols. Don't shoot the messenger :-)

FWIW: this is the wrong mailing list for that complaint, please ask
either on kde at kde.org which is the user support list, or file a bug to
http://bugs.kde.org

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org