Kubuntu Testing and KDE

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 24 21:07:33 UTC 2014

Valorie Zimmerman ha scritto:
> Hi folks,
>
> We in Kubuntu are trying to organize our QA efforts, to make them
> easier for testers to use, and make the results useful for the
> developers. Of course most QA for us happens in KDE itself. We've
> asked Sayak to think about creating a webapp that we could use to host
> our stuff. We'd love to see KDE chime in, and make this webapp useful
> to all of us.

Hi all,

why not reuse a real test case management system like TestLink?
http://testlink.org/

It is used by OpenOffice.org: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Testlink
I took a brief look at it some time ago and it seems quite complete, even if
it could be complex for newcomers; on the other side it is a good choice for
the long term.

Ciao
--
Luigi