Need someone to review code

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Sep 7 13:49:49 UTC 2013

Hi Aurélien,

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:36:38 +0300
Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org> wrote:

> Hi Aurélien,
>
> On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 15:13:37 +0200
> Aurélien Gâteau <agateau at kde.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a review request for Gwenview which I would like to get included in
> > 4.11.1, but Gwenview does not have a very big developer community so I am
> > afraid it won't get reviewed in time. It would be awesome if one of you
> > could have a look at it. It is here:
> >
> > https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/112061/
>
> I wanted to review it but unfortunately, the
> git://anongit.kde.org/gwenview repository that I used did not contain a tag
> for "v4.11.0" so I could not try to apply your patch against it. Seems like
> the mirror that was assigned to me may be heavily out-of-date.
>
> I asked that on #kde-devel , and was referred to #kde-sysadmin where no one
> replied for close to an hour.
>
> So sorry.

OK, I found out that the problem did not lie with anongit.kde.org, but rather
with the fact that git pulled by default from the "shlomif" remote instead of
from the "origin" one.

I've now pulled and checkoutted the right branch, and built gwenview with your
patch. Everything seems fine from what I tried, but I'm not a gwenview
poweruser.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish