Need someone to review code

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Sep 6 06:36:38 UTC 2013

Hi Aurélien,

On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 15:13:37 +0200
Aurélien Gâteau <agateau at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a review request for Gwenview which I would like to get included in
> 4.11.1, but Gwenview does not have a very big developer community so I am
> afraid it won't get reviewed in time. It would be awesome if one of you could
> have a look at it. It is here:
>
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/112061/

I wanted to review it but unfortunately, the
git://anongit.kde.org/gwenview repository that I used did not contain a tag for
"v4.11.0" so I could not try to apply your patch against it. Seems like the
mirror that was assigned to me may be heavily out-of-date.

I asked that on #kde-devel , and was referred to #kde-sysadmin where no one
replied for close to an hour.

So sorry.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish