KDE SC 4.11 Release Schedule

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sun Jan 20 12:17:07 UTC 2013

On Sunday 20 January 2013 11:55:00 David Edmundson wrote:
> > So I did that - result is attached and it doesn't tell me anything except
> > that in the 4.10 cycle significantly less bugs have been created than in
> > the other cycles.
>
> Have you taken into account that the CONFIRMED status changed to NEW,
> and should be added together?
Doesn't matter for the query I created and the NEW status changed to
CONFIRMED. As shown in the description on how the data is gathered, the status
is not considered at all. It's just what bugzilla returns, I was actually only
interested in the sum of all reported bugs (that's why this row is bold), but
included the data, as it was provided.

--
Martin Gräßlin