Talk(s) at Akademy 2013

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Feb 28 07:45:13 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 27 February 2013 18:32:49 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I had in mind proposing a talk at this year's Akademy on how to
> improve Software Quality in KDE projects.
>
> Martin, I believe you plan something similar, maybe we could join our
> effort?
I haven't pepared a talk proposal yet and are not really sure what to talk
about :-) I'll probably spend some time this weekend on it and will send the
proposal to you. Then we can decide whether it makes sense to go for one talk
together or whether it's better for two talks. I could imagine that we will
end up looking at the problem from two different perspectives.
--
Martin Gräßlin