[kde-promo] Back to basiscs, fill the page

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Oct 9 10:58:47 UTC 2012

Hi Felix,

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Felix Michel <felix_michel at gmx.ch> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> Not long ago we started the page on community.kde.org, where we wanted to list
> small details to improve the desktop experience.
>
> The list is still empty. Today i put one thing in that annoys me everyday, but
> i am not sure if it is small or not.
>
> Here is the link again, it would be nice if people start listing their little
> annoying details.
>
> http://community.kde.org/Back_to_basics

I must have completely missed that, but it also sounds like a
duplicate effort with the Extra Mile Initiative that is well alive an
kicking:

http://community.kde.org/Getinvolved/Extra_Mile

and the bugs list can be found here:
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?f1=blocked&list_id=151096&o1=anywords&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&v1=303462

This is all part of the KDE Quality Team effort, and it seems to me
that we all did blog and write about that often enough that it should
not have gone below your radar :)

I just wonder how what you suggest is actually in the scope of KDE
Promo? Wouldn't it be more logical to work together with the already
ongoing Quality efforts and help us promote what is already running?

I really must have missed some information somewhere apparently...

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org