[kde-promo] Dot article for Beta Testing

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:37:50 UTC 2012

This is now online at
http://dot.kde.org/2012/05/30/beta-testing-program. It has not been
published on the front page of the Dot. When the Release Announcement
is created, this will become one of its sections.

I still have a concern about the compile from source language in the
"Get Involved" section.

The suggestions have been included. Please tell me if there are other
changes you want.

Carl