This weekend - bug testing

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed May 30 16:52:25 UTC 2012

On 05/30/2012 05:32 PM, David Edmundson wrote:
> Who is available and at what time?
>
> What's the plan? I don't want to have to explain how to use
> bugzilla/write bug reports every time someone new joins the chat room.
> Right now, that appears to be pretty much the main plan.
>
> Dave
So after some packages problems it seems for sure that we will get the
Beta 1 release out on Monday 4th June.

So we could do the bug testing on the next week-end June 9th and 10th.
I'll be available at some precise times to make formal training if
needed, maybe we can evaluate the needs between Monday and Friday to
assess what the testers will need.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie