[kde-promo] Dot article for Beta Testing

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat May 26 07:33:22 UTC 2012

On 05/25/2012 10:54 PM, Carl Symons wrote:
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
> <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Quality Team is preparing a Dot article which explains how we intend to
>> organize a more formal beta testing for KDE 4.9 beta 1 which will be
>> released next Wednesday.
>>
>> It would be quite bad if there is also another article to announce the Beta
>> Release so I suggest we merge the 2.
>>
>> What the Quality Team did so far is:
>> http://quality.notes.kde.org/1
>> (open to everyone)
>>
>> Suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks in advance, best regards,
>>
>> Anne-Marie
>>
> Sebastian usually does the Release Dot articles. He is on the KDE
> Promo mailing list too, so he will receive these messages.
>
> It would work best to coordinate the merger of Dot content ahead of
> time. Might be good to ping sebas on kde-promo IRC if he doesn't
> respond soon.
>
> Carl

Hi Sebas,

Please find at
http://quality.notes.kde.org/1
the article we made for the Beta Testing and merge it in the Beta
announcement for the Dot otherwise if we have 2 articles the same day it
won't make an impact.
The release is expected as planned on Wednesday, Albert (tsdgeos) is the
release packager.

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie