KDE mailing lists - a few questions

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed May 23 12:36:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

Here's a braindump of the ones I know.

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 09:48:49 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> akademy-sponsoring

Private since financial data / sponsoring is being discussed.

> akademy-talks

Discussions among the programme committee are traditionally private among that
committee.

> campkde-organizers

Private since financial data / sponsoring is being discussed.

> community-wg

Private since personal things are being discussed. The CWG has a clear privacy
policy, please refer to that.

> dot-editors

Strategic / marketing role.

> ds-announce
> ds-discuss
> ds-marketing
> ds-sponsoring
> ds-talks
> ds-team
> grancanaria
> k16

Those can probably go away.

> kde-connect-team

Business / financial / strategic stuff, I suppose.

> kde-enterprise-web
> kde-ev-campaign

Not sure

> kde-ev-hiring

Legal privacy requirement

> kde-ev-membership

Conscious decision by the community

> kde-events-au

Still needed?

> kde-hci

Can go away, most likely.

> kde-mirrors
> kde-packager

Prereleases of packages, secure channel to distro packagers.

> kde-pim-meeting

> kde-pr

For private press inquiries

> kde-press-announce

Private by design (contains scoops, non-public information)

> kde-soc-mentor

Private by requirments of SoC

> kde-webmaster

Private for legal requirements (emailing to webmaster at kde.org doesn't indicate
the email is being published, we had problems with this in the past)

> khtml-devel
> koffice
> konq-bugs
> kontact